Are you making these three critical business mistakes?
Disappointing improvements and "glued on" solutions.
Missing opportunities because employees don't share an understanding of how the people, departments, and technology really work together to meet the business goals.
Outdated business operations because of fear breaking something because you don't have an up-to-date, accurate picture of what's really going on.
Why this happens
Not everyone understands and acts on the business goals from the same perspective. Only upper management truly has the complete picture.
It is impossible to tie individual and departmental KPIs to achieving the enterprise's business goals when they don't share the same perspective. Measuring performance apart from the enterprise's business goals will not work.
Traditional process mapping, risk assessments, security and compliance audits, business impact analysis, and penetration testing only look at yesterday's operations. Static improvement fixes can't keep up with today's accelerated rate of change.
The big picture - unwanted implications
Ineffective improvement projects waste time, money, and often makes matters even worse.
Conflicting improvement efforts divert attention and resources from addressing the truly critical business needs.
Uncertain estimates of project scope forces management to hesitate and miss out on new opportunities. And project overruns and delays when they try.
Mandated compliance regulations force unprepared organizations into expensive reactionary modes and paying expensive fines.
The Key to Business Improvement Done Right
The single most important factor to successful Business Performance Improvement (BPI) is knowing what business information you have, what it means to your business goals, and how to protect and use it to your competitive advantage.
When done right, management is able to:
- Quickly and confidently grow, innovate and engage new opportunities
- Count on a workforce that is empowered for continuous improvement
- Successfully integrate business performance improvement, regulatory compliance and cybersecurity to rapidly deliver the most value, and performance
- Better resource utilization (TCO)
- Effectively protect your enterprise's reputation and assets from cyber attacks with truly integrated cybersecurity
- Deliver long range structural benefits to your organization:
- Stop wasting time perpetually preparing for regulatory audits and business partner reviews (PCI, HIPAA, ISO, SOX, GLBA, FERPA, & CIP)
• Business Intelligence (BI),
• Business Process Management System (BPMS),
• Business Dashboards,
• Balanced Scorecards,
• Continuous Audit Readiness,
• Reduced eDiscovery & litigation costs.
How we help you to solve these issues
i360 Reference ModelSM & TruBPISM Analysis
We have developed a unique reference model and a special analysis tool that will help you to focus all of your experts' perspectives on achieving common business goals.
Quickly and accurately identify and document the business "as-is" state
We use our innovative toolset and extensive experience to quickly document and analyze the "as-is" state of your operations.
Using traditional manual methods takes months, while our automated tools and methods deliver within weeks.
This saves you money and enables you to confidently seize new business opportunities.
Do nothing - No change. Continue falling behind.
Hire more consultants and outsource isolated parts of functionality for more disappointing improvements and "glued on" solutions.
Move your enterprise forward and get all of the wood behind the arrowhead.
"For a successful Secure Healthcare Process Improvement project, let us help you to drive down the costs and improve your business performance while implementing mandatory compliance, effective cybersecurity, and eDiscovery preparation." Home